NOHA Network on Humanitarian Action is an international association of universities that aims to enhance professionalism in the humanitarian sector through education & training, research & publications, and projects.
- Network of 10 European and 14 global partner universities
- Joint Master's Degree in International Humanitarian Action
- Annual thematic schools and an undergraduate module
- Journal of International Humanitarian Action
- 150+ professors and lecturers
- Network of over 3,500 graduates working all around the world